Monday, December 6, 2010

My Sister .. or one of them at least :P

Ok .. this is totally not designz, tutorial, scrapkit, or anything like that related. But I wanted to share with you my sister Debra. She is an amazing author and is about to release a new book entitled Cedar Woman. I've received a copy of it and am totally loving it!!! Here's the book cover and please I ask that you follow the link below and check out her other books and the story of my nephew Christopher!


From what I've read so far .. this will be a best seller and a must for all to read! So please go to my sister's site and have a look around and if you care to pre-order Cedar Woman today.

Hugz!!!

p.s. I am portrayed in the book in a small way. I thank you Debra for that!!! Mitakuye Oyasin Tanksa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nickie, I've lost your email address and phone number in a computer crash!